We are seeking an IT Specialist who shall be responsible for the day to day management of all IT systems and technology tools at the Academy.
You shall have a strong background in IT systems, learning software, database management and also website maintenance.
- Ensure that all IT equipment, network and systems are fully operation prior to classroom starts.
- Be on hand to provide any IT related trouble shooting issues either onsite, through telephone or virtually.
- Monitor and maintain all software licenses
- Ensure security systems are in place for all digital related platforms to avoid any data leak, and any viral and security threats.
- Ensure computer network is properly maintained, and telephone systems throughout the Academy is in full functioning order
- Install and configure computer systems, networks, including any hardware and software.
- Setup all email, IT related accounts. Ensure permissions are properly managed.
- Ensure that the Academy website and any applications is maintained, and updated for optimal usage by the public
- Co-ordinate on all IT related sessions, including teaching students and academy on the use of software and applications.
- Ensure that all IT equipment, inventory and assets are properly maintained, stored and kept secure.
- Replace and order parts when required.
- Maintain any e-learning software and ensure that these are properly understood by faculty and students.
- Lead in the research, testing, evaluating and implementation of any technology solution, upgrades and enhancements and conversions
- Keep abreast of all technology related tools, methods to enhance the learning experience of students.
- Develop B2B tools using third party platforms
- Integrate any APIs, systems, and platforms into the Academy digital platforms
- May be required to work evenings if needed and be available through virtual networks to resolve any IT related matters.
- Provide any procedural and documentation support and reports when needed.
- Support in automating any administrative tasks to reduce workload.
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Helpful and proactive attitude to resolve issues quickly
- Knowledge of business information technology, cloud technology, email systems and website platforms
- Understanding of HTML and website development platforms
- Knowledge of applications development
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Minimum 5 years working experience in a IT related field
- Bachelor degree in Computer network or Computer science related field.
- Competent in written and spoken English and fluent in Arabic.
Job Type: Full-time