We are seeking a proactive, astute finance and accounts officer who will provide all financial and administrative support to colleagues, clients and the General Director.
The candidate must have excellent problem solving skills with strong communication and ability to present in front of students and faculty alike.
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets, including operating, CAPEX and marketing spend
- Oversee the OPEX and CAPEX budgets of the Academy
- Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions
- Monitor all bank deposits and payments
- Review, approve and process all invoices prior to payment
- Preparing balance sheets
- Evaluating capital expenditures and asset depreciation.
- Establishing and evaluating records, statements, and profit plans.
- Identifying financial performance trends and financial risk, and making recommendations.
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team, such as a risk analyst when required to review financial information and forecasts.
- Providing financial models and financial forecasts
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of organisational products and process
- Providing customer service to clients, students and faculty members.
- Resolve financial disputes.
- Preparing accounting and other required reports and projections based on the analysis performed.
- Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
- Supporting the Board of Directors and the General Director with projects and tasks related to the financial oversight of the Academy.
- Contribute to financial audits
- Uphold and demonstrate the service excellence ethos of the Academy.
- Outstanding analytical and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong presentation skills
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field.
- Excellent written and spoken English with strong knowledge of Arabic.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent