We are looking for a customer focused and friendly F&B Staff and office boy who will provide food and beverage and general office support to the management, visitors and parents of the Academy.
The F&B Staff shall provide food and beverage service including general office cleaning and administrative support during office hours to management, faculty members, Academy visitors and parents.
- Report to the Manager Welfare and Student Administration
- Provide food and beverage service to management, faculty members, family members and industry partners and supplier visitors.
- Greet customers and answer their questions about menu and beverage preferences
- Take food or drink orders and prepare them accordingly.
- Prepare food and drink orders, such as sandwiches, salads, and coffee
- Serve food and drinks to customers using appropriate equipment in a professional manner
- Clean office work areas, clear bins whenever required, tidy up meeting rooms.
- Maintain the staff kitchen and pantry areas and ensure it is cleaned and tidied all the time.
- Help on filing, binding, compiling of documents and products.
- Provide any operational, administrative support whenever required including any basic data entry.
- Replenish and stock office stationery, service stations, cabinets, and tables
- Handle cash whenever required for payment of minor expenses.
- Demonstrate highest of hygiene standards and customer service with a positive and friendly attitude.
- Excellent listening and observation skills
- Customer service skills including being courteous and able to anticipate customer needs.
- Able to stand for long hours and be on their feet for extended periods of time
- Attention to detail and quick on their feet.
- Experience as an office boy with a background in hotel and restaurant industry would be very helpful
- Knowledge of corporate etiquette
- Some basic word processing and data entry skills a plus
- Competent in English